Senior Financial Analyst - Revenue at Relativity
- Own the modeling and reporting for ARR and GAAP Revenue.
- Understand, report, and distribute additional revenue related metrics (Net Retention, Churn, Usage Insights, etc.).
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations to assist in preparation and analysis of revenue forecast.
- Assist in preparing for monthly and quarterly leadership and board meetings.
- Assist in modeling and maintenance of components of the company long range plan.
- Identify opportunities and implement changes to improve models and reports.
- Work with diverse data sets in multiple enterprise systems (SalesForce, Tableau, Adaptive Insights, etc.).
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Ability to perform complex analysis of financial and other data; including sophisticated financial modeling
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Strong business and analytic acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Adaptive Insights and Tableau is a plus.
- Knowledge of GAAP Accounting principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Five or more years of relevant experience.
- Extensive financial modeling experience, in-depth knowledge of advanced Excel formulas and techniques.