DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will join our Accounting & Finance team and utilize your technical and analytical skills to automate processes and generate new and innovative reporting. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in developing their skills in an aggressive, fast-paced and rapidly growing trading environment.
- Develop and test new reports that further the company’s understanding of key performance indicators and communicate the implications of analysis to finance and non-finance leaders
- Track and monitor performance of trading strategies using a variety of metrics
- Leverage data from Treasury, Risk and Operations to prepare and analyze financial reports depicting firm performance across many dimensions
- Deliver creative solutions to stakeholders by building, presenting and maintaining customized interactive Tableau dashboards
- Support business partners and others across the firm with ad hoc requests
- Organize and reconcile data received from Operations and Accounting teams to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of financial analysis and/or reporting experience required
- Must be highly proficient in Excel, VBA, and Tableau
- Must have strong knowledge of database concepts and experience writing SQL code
- Previous experience in the financial markets industry preferred
- Must be meticulous, detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task
- Must be able to organize and interpret large amounts of data
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and under tight deadlines
- Must have strong financial and analytical ability
- Must have very strong written and verbal communication
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.