Senior Financial Analyst
About the Company
Are you a self-starter? Is financial performance your passion? Are you interested in working closely with our CFO to present budgets, forecasts, or financial models? If so, our Senior Financial Analyst role is for you!
Civis Analytics helps businesses use data to gain a competitive advantage in how they identify, attract, and engage loyal customers and employees. With a powerful combination of best-in-class proprietary data, cutting-edge software solutions, and an interdisciplinary team of data scientists, developers, and survey science experts, Civis works with Fortune 500 companies and the country’s largest nonprofits to make data-driven decision-making essential to how the world’s best companies do business.
About the Role
As Senior Financial Analyst, you will have the unique opportunity to advise management on the financial condition of the company and ensure that we make sound financial decisions. This role will report to the Chief Financial Officer and work closely with the Accounting, Legal, and Sales teams.
Civis Analytics has opportunities for applicants who are seasoned professionals, brilliant newcomers, and anywhere in between. We are looking for detail-oriented individuals from diverse backgrounds with demonstrated quantitative and problem-solving skills. We value creativity, hard work and on-the-job-excellence and offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
- Analyze the company’s financial performance and present findings and recommendations to management
- Prepare annual and monthly budgets, forecasts, and financial models
- Prepare financial reporting packages for shareholders and Board of Directors
- Create and track financial and operational performance metrics
- Support fundraising and financing-related activities
- MBA highly preferred or 5+ years of equivalent practical experience in finance, consulting, or entrepreneurship
- Advanced MS Office skills – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage financial data in a confidential and professional manner
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Proven ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with an attention to detail