Senior Financial Analyst at BenchPrep
BenchPrep is looking for a talented Senior Financial Analyst to join our growing team! This newly created role will lead corporate FP&A activities, will support our key decision makers, and will ultimately be instrumental in shaping the future of our company. As our Senior Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for providing the data and reporting necessary for intelligent decision making. You have extensive knowledge of detailed financial modeling and excellent interpersonal skills. You’re confident in presenting to senior executives and board members, and you’re passionate about driving positive change through corporate financial analysis and planning.
What You’ll Do as a Senior Financial Analyst:
- Build and develop robust rolling forecast to drive strategic decision making around customer demand and revenue growth
- Conduct variance analysis of financial information to determine present and future financial performance, including coordinating monthly reporting, quarterly forecasting and annual planning processes
- Construct financial models to evaluate pro-forma scenario planning
- Help support and align operating strategy of the business through various ad hoc modeling exercises
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience with financial modeling, valuation, and accounting (investment banking, private equity, corporate finance). Experience working in a SaaS organization preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA with a concentration in finance preferred
- Technical experience working with Salesforce and financial planning & tools
- SQL and/or Domo highly desirable
- Ability to create models, and analysis with a high level of accuracy
- Advanced Excel modeling skills required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Why Work at BenchPrep?
We work hard, eat well, and have lots of fun. We work at BenchPrep because we’re dedicated to its mission and approach each day as an opportunity to be challenged and learn. We are looking for high performing and motivated professionals who are excited about the chance to leverage technology to impact the lives of millions of learners.
BenchPrep helps the world's leading education, training, and assessment companies build and deliver best-in-class online learning programs. Customers include ACT, Becker Professional Education, AAMC, CFA Institute, CompTIA, ProLiteracy, HR Certification Institute, Hobsons, McGraw Hill Education, OnCourse Learning, and GMAC.
We’re paving our own path to success in a new and growing field. We strive to learn every day, whether we’re creating content or our latest study tool. Our creative spirit rewards risk-taking, and our collaborative culture provides transparency and meaningful feedback. We’re committed to helping students learn better, and that starts in our office.