Senior Financial Analyst at Stats Perform
STATS is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst at its Global Headquarters in Chicago. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Senior Financial Analyst will sit on the FP&A team, serving as a business partner to operational leadership. We are looking for a self-starter with the experience, ability and drive to identify areas that need refinement and improvement. The Senior Financial Analyst will help oversee the annual budget, financial planning and analysis, monthly forecasting, and board reporting, as well as company-wide performance management.
What You'll Do:
- Assist with development of the annual budget and 12-month rolling forecast of the PL, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Prepare quantitative and qualitative analyses based on review of monthly financial results against budget, forecast, and prior year
- Help with the coordination and analysis of the global and departmental forecasts on a monthly basis
- Develop key operational metrics and reports, and evaluate financial results and key metrics, utilizing such information to identify opportunities and risks.
- Work cross-functionally throughout the organization to educate and consult with leadership regarding financial performance and metrics
- Complete reporting and analysis on customer level and product line level profitability
- Provide capital and other investment financial analyses along with ongoing monitoring of capital expenditures.
- Support M&A activities including financial modeling, forecasting and integrating financials and operational metrics
- Perform ad-hoc modeling and analysis, support internal and external financial and management reporting, and contribute to board reporting
- Ensure that all activities related to this position are accomplished in an ethical, prudent and secure manner
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of experience in corporate FP&A roles
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business or any other related field of study; an MBA or CPA is a plus
- Extensive experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and experience with financial statement analysis; understanding of software revenue recognition concepts is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills (ability to collaborate with internal and external customers and team members)
- Absolute integrity and the use of good judgment to handle the confidential nature of duties, tasks and information
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; must be able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and demands
- A demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet time-sensitive deadlines and work well through ambiguity and complexity
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.