Senior Financial Analyst
The GoHealth Finance team supports Operations with a focus on high-quality deliverables that impact results. The Finance team is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to report to the Chief Financial Officer. We are looking for a high-energy, experienced financial planning and analysis professional to provide unparalleled business analysis support to GoHealth’s business units. In this role, you will be a trusted business adviser to the senior management team. The Senior Financial Analyst will assist the business units in achieving their short, medium and long term objectives. The successful candidate will have demonstrated exceptional relationship and communication skills as well as significant business/financial analysis experience.
- Enhance and maintain detailed financial models to support accurate and timely monthly forecasts, annual and periodic budgeting and long-term financial projections; these models are essential tools for effective decision-making regarding the Company’s strategic direction and investment.
- Drive monthly and quarterly closing, reporting, and forecasting activities.
- Analyze financial results to identify key drivers of variances. Utilize various analysis techniques to identify insights and communicate to business unit leaders.
- Develop detailed models that accurately convey key business unit risks and opportunities as they relate to revenue growth, profit growth, and risk management.
- Communicate extensively with key business unit personnel and build relationships across various company organizations in order to be a trusted business advisor.
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of the budgeting, forecasting, and long-term planning processes with new tools, processes, and reporting changes.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the Company, its products and services, its markets and its internal organization in order to be able to identify opportunities to increase revenue and profit.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
- MBA Preferred but would consider BA/BS in Finance or related field
- 5+ years of relevant Finance experience.
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills.
- Experience with periodic corporate forecasting and financial reporting.
- Experience with Budgeting and Planning systems preferred.
- Detail-focused, highly analytical orientation with the ability to think creatively and solve problems.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required.
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer