Senior Financial Reporting Analyst at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3-5 years of working in a finance role
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills with ability to apply innovative approaches
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel & Microsoft PowerPoint
- Advanced experience with Hyperion Planning/Essbase
We'd love to see:
- Proficiency in PeopleSoft, Hyperion Project Financial Planning, or Hyperion Strategic Finance
- Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Forecasting experience
Impact You'll Make:
- Provide functional support to forecasting, annual budget, capital and strategic planning systems and processes.
- Assist / prepare ad-hoc consolidated financial information and/or reports requested by executive management.
- Prepare / support finance leadership presentation materials.
- On a monthly/quarterly basis you will:
- Assist and prepare consolidated financial presentation(s) (i.e. monthly presentation, forecast presentation, capital reporting, and headcount reporting).
- Analyze and prepare financial variance analysis at the consolidated level for executive management.
- Create and maintain consolidated financial reports.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.