Senior Manager, Card Policy
What you do at Avant
- Originations policy setting – approve/decline decisions, scorecard/risk modeling, credit line assignment, pricing decisions (APR & Fees), marketing channel analysis
- Portfolio policy setting – Line management, pricing changes, Authorization policy, Fraud management, overlimit/open to buy management
- Collections policy – contact strategy, tools, etc.
- Profitability assessment – Economic modeling, forecasting, originations/portfolio
Why you are a fit for Avant
- 5+ years of experience with Credit Card policy/pricing
- Hands on experience with SQL/Python/SAS
- Ability to gather data & conduct analysis independently
- Analytic thinking to draw effective conclusions from data; judgement on when to rely on data vs. when not to
- Strategy setting ability; when given a high-level objective able to determine option set and recommend best option to pursue. Ability to break down strategy into tactical tasks.
- 2+ years of experience managing associates.
- Ability to help new associates learn and grow on the job
- Work well with people across teams and with different skills
- Influence management on desired outcomes
Why Avant is a fit for you: At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:We value, support, and help each other growWe are committed to active inclusion and diversityWe are transparent and believe the best idea winsWe succeed when our customers succeedWe get sh!t done… responsiblyAnd we keep it fun! We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.