WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Finance team is seeking an experienced FP&A professional to join the Finance team at Braze. You will support strategic decision making and work cross-functionally on key initiatives with a direct impact on our P&L, developing a strong understanding of the key levers that drive the business.
You will report to the Director of FP&A and work closely with various leaders in order to improve our financial forecast and monthly reporting standards. This role requires someone who is highly analytical and strategic, is able to communicate clearly and effectively, and thrives in a fast paced-environment.
- Lead system and process improvement initiatives to support our growth and drive efficiencies that help us scale as an FP&A team
- Improve business unit planning processes and systems to enhance management visibility and decision-making
- Collaborate with Accounting and People teams to streamline financial close, budget and planning processes and financial reporting
- Support company-wide budgeting and forecasting; drive monthly financial reviews to understand key forecast variances and be able to identify any key trends and areas for forecast improvement
- Prepare materials and narratives for earnings calls, board of Director meetings, Investor meetings and internal Executive meetings
WHO YOU ARE
- 7+ years of prior experience in Finance and FP&A (prior experience in public readiness is a plus)
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to interact and influence at all levels and the ability and willingness to coach, develop, and mentor others
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and action plans
- Experience with Adaptive Insights, Netsuite and Workday is a plus
- Strong financial modeling skills and a very high level of comfort with Microsoft Excel
- An analytical, creative thinker who can focus on the details without losing sight of the big picture.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.