Senior Manager, Pricing & Licensing Operations at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Senior Director of Pricing and Licensing operations is looking for an action oriented and results driven Senior Manager to help us run, optimize, and scale pricing operations in our journey to $15B+ in revenue. This "hands-on" leader will not be afraid to roll-up their sleeves to drive cross-enterprise pricing initiatives and will have a "can-do" mindset to drive stakeholder engagement and improve customer, partner and sales satisfaction with pricing and licensing.
What you will get to do in this role:
- Lead pricing and packaging proposals for NPIs, from intake to execution - while ensuring proposals adhere to the packaging and licensing framework and guardrails
- Evangelize and train cross-functional teams on pricing processes to ensure smooth product launches - ensuring all pricing and licensing proposals are executed on time and with quality
- Own process improvements to support enterprise-wide setup, administration and management of pricing and licensing
- Work closely with NPI teams on the roadmap to ensure pricing is ready and prepared for launch activities
- Leverage analytics to drive ongoing operational improvements related to NPI processes - working across Product Management, Sales, Services, Channels IT, Ops and Finance
- Work with next-gen CPQ team on the definition and requirements to support pricing and licensing needs
- Lead pricing & licensing enablement and training for field teams
- Support field teams (Sales, Sales Ops, Deals Desk) with pricing and licensing questions while identifying areas of opportunities to simplify and streamline
- Establish and measure essential metrics/KPIs to assess the performance of pricing operations, and recommend changes to improve performance
- Lead and inspire a team to execute and deliver results on multiple time-critical parallel projects
What we look for:
- 3+ years of experience with leading and managing teams
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise technology industry across business operations, deals management, business planning, pricing, product management / operations
- 4+ years software / SaaS business experience - pricing operations a plus
- Experienced leading change and driving process optimization / operational excellence
- Excellent communications and project management skills
- Experience structuring and guiding analysis and extracting insights to inform decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or other quantitative disciplines
- MBA degree strongly preferred
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.