Senior Manager, Pricing Optimization at Collective Health
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
The Finance team provides analytical insights to drive continuous and significant financial improvement and contributes to strategies to ignite growth. The Senior Manager, Pricing Optimization will partner extensively with the Product, Product Marketing, and Commercial teams to develop in-depth analysis for customer, product line, and channel pricing, with a focus on profitability models to support the business pricing strategy for existing and new products. This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in Healthtech to learn about the changing landscape of healthcare and health technology.
While we are embracing a remote-flexible work week, employees are expected to be within commuting distance of an office. The frequency of in-office days will be determined on a team-by-team basis closer to the reopening of our offices.What you’ll do:
- Formulate price strategies that optimize revenue and margin growth
- Own the end-to-end construction of financial models
- Develop pricing proposals, incorporating competitive landscape, product strategy and financial impact
- Identify potential opportunities with market scans and deep-dive analyses
- Leverage subject-matter-experts across the organization to build and refine business cases
- Identify high-level investments required including product development, marketing & other costs to evaluate P&L impact
- Serve as pricing implementation project manager, collaborating across departments
- Facilitate weekly leadership discussions regarding new business and current clients
- Develop individual quotes for prospects and current clients
- Maintain corporate records of quoted and current pricing
- Contribute to other aspects of Finance, as directed by team leadership
- 8-10 years of relevant finance, corporate development, or pricing strategy experience
- Advanced skills using modelling and visualization tools, e.g., SQL, R, Python, Microsoft Excel, Tableau
- Superior analytical capabilities with deep understanding of how a business operates
- Strong experience building and maintaining complex financial models
- Offers strategic perspectives and sound business judgment
- Talent for synthesizing complex ideas and communicating them in ways others can easily understand (verbally, written, and presentation form)
- Highly dependable, with the ability to drive initiatives to conclusion
- Versatility to navigate a matrixed environment while juggling concurrent responsibilities
- Proactive, resourceful, and demonstrates intellectual curiosity
- A positive, can-do attitude & collaborative mindset is essential
- Exhibit the highest standards of integrity
- An understanding of the healthcare landscape, including payers, providers, brokers and consultants will go a long way in the success of this role
- MBA, Master’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering, or Computer Science
Founded in 2013, Collective Health has created an ecosystem of innovative partners across care and benefits delivery, as well as built a powerful and flexible infrastructure to better enable employees and their families to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare. By reducing the administrative lift of delivering health benefits, providing an intuitive member experience, and improving health outcomes, the company guides employees toward healthier lives and companies toward healthier bottom lines. Collective Health is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with locations in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. For more information, please visit collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please contact [email protected]
Please note that Collective Health requires all employees to verify receipt of a COVID-19 vaccination or to apply for an exemption from the vaccination requirement based on medical need, a sincerely held religious belief, or a local legal exemption. Candidates are not required to furnish such a verification or to seek an exemption from the verification requirement during the application process but would be asked to do so if they accept an offer.