ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
This position reports to: Senior Director, Finance Strategy and Insights
The Finance Program and Process Excellence team is responsible for driving the execution of the top priority, cross-functional programs and change initiatives within the Finance organization. The team is comprised of professionals with program management, change management, business process improvement, Agile methodology, and systems assessment competencies who work in partnership with key Finance leaders to drive scale, agility, and operational efficiency.
ServiceNow Finance’s growth requires leaders who are client-focused, have an entrepreneurial spirit to create new solutions, demonstrate an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of solving complex problems.
We are looking for a Senior Process Improvement Manager to drive complex process improvement and transformation efforts across Finance to enable scale, operational efficiency, and agility. The right candidate has a strong command over best practices for business performance improvement and process design, can demonstrate the ability to evaluate and assess gaps and opportunities, and develop scalable outcomes in partnership with process owners.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with Finance process owners to drive critical process improvements and automation in FP&A, Accounting, and other functional areas, including mapping of current state processes, assessment of pain points, gaps, and interdependencies, and design and implementation of future state solutions
- Measure, monitor, and evaluate the effectiveness of process improvements post implementation and make appropriate future enhancements to optimize efficiency and effectiveness
- Establish and promote continuous process improvement mindset and practices through KPI/metric target-setting and monitoring, process mining, and enablement training
- Leverage industry-leading process improvement methodologies to develop process mapping, assessment, and reengineering frameworks and toolkits for Finance process owners, including process flow diagrams, roles/responsibilities, gap analysis reports etc.
- Develop and maintain standardized operating procedures that reduce process variation while allowing for flexibility and scale
- Collaborate and contribute to the creation, deployment, and maintenance of process best practices and documentation
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Engineering is preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in leading large-scale Finance process improvements and automation
- 5+ years of experience in high-growth and industry-leading PaaS/SaaS companies is preferred
- Direct experience in designing and defining processes and workflow modeling across all levels (processes, sub-processes, activities, tasks, methods, and procedures)
- Experience in multiple, cross-functional Finance process areas
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Commitment to producing high-quality, cutting-edge deliverables
- Exceptional consulting and communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated experience in the use of process improvement methodologies, such as Lean or Six Sigma, and related approaches (Kaizens and Root Cause Analysis)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, Business Process Professional (CBPP®) or Certified Business Process Leader (CBPL™) Qualification is highly desirable
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.