Senior Revenue Accountant
What You'll Do:
STATS is currently looking for a Senior Revenue Accountant to work in our Chicago corporate headquarters. This person will be responsible for reconciliations, assisting in month-end close, financial analysis and the support of monthly audits. other functions include:
- Reviewing and approving customer contracts from the Sales ERP system in relation to the Finance function
- Ensuring customer contracts meet the appropriate criteria for revenue recognition per US GAAP
- Reviewing customer invoices to ensure accuracy
- Correspond with Sales and Administrative functions in regards to Finance requirements on customer contracts
- Work closely with the Revenue Manager and Global Accounting staff to ensure customer needs are met and respond to inquiries when necessary
- Review journal entries surrounding customer invoices and revenue recognition
- Participate as core team member supporting 606 Rollout and Compliance
- Be part of a collaborative, fast-paced, get-it-done environment
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred
- Strong understanding of US GAAP
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator, and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are a driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and other accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.