At Showpad, we’re focused on empowering others to be at their best. As a business, we provide sales and marketing teams with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences. And as an employer, we provide our employees with opportunities to grow, make a meaningful impact and bring their authentic selves to work.
Our culture stems from our values which center on achieving maximum impact for our customers and being our authentic selves in all that we do. We make decisions with results in mind, while ensuring we create a workplace environment that fosters global collaboration, diversity and passion for what you do. We’re a team of authentic, good-natured ass-kickers and we’ve been recognized as a top workplace by Built in Chicago and Inc. Magazine.
Founded in 2011, Showpad is now a team of more than 450 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in Brussels, London, Munich, Portland San Francisco and Wroclaw.
About the position
The Senior US Revenue Operations Specialist supports the US Revenue team in every aspect of the execution of our sales go-to-market strategy. This role will become the "go-to" problem solver and thought partner for the US sales teams and management, delivering recurring operational execution alongside dynamic project work. The Senior Specialist will be responsible for the development of regional sales operations deliverables, supporting strong operating rhythms of planning, execution and performance reviews. The right candidate possesses domain expertise of SaaS business models.
As a key resource on the Sales Operations team, and reporting to the Global Sales Operations Director, the Senior US Sales Operations Specialist will have a critical impact to the inner workings of our rapidly growing US sales organization, and the strategies, processes and systems that support their growth. The ability to present data-driven narratives and influence leadership is very important in this role and to Showpad’s continued successful growth.
Responsibilities as a Senior Revenue Operations Specialist at Showpad
- Deliver recurring cadence of high impact data-driven insights and metrics reporting to Sales, Sales Ops and other leadership
- Be a resource and collaborative partner for end users across the US sales organization
- Support US leadership in the understanding pipeline, forecasts and other KPIs that flow through a range of sales leaders and market segments
- Responsible for supporting the business planning process and outputs as part of managing the operating rhythms of the US sales teams
- Partner with US sales management to oversee day-to-day process execution and adherence to policies, identify problems, recommend/take corrective action and communicate performance results and/or changes throughout sales organization and cross-functional business unit team.
- Assist the sales forecasting, planning, and other processes used within the sales organization.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts
- Partner with cross-functional teams on sales GTM process, tracking and administration
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement
Skills and Qualifications we’re looking For
- Bachelor degree or relevant work experience required
- 5+ years of Operations, Program Management or Business Management experience (previous experience in Sales Operations a plus), understanding of the SaaS space
- Experience with tools like: Salesforce, Google Suite, Outreach, ZoomInfo, LeadIQ is preferred
- Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment, delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative
- Requires an excellent understanding or experience of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems (sales cycle, salesforce.com, reporting, forecasting, territory management and sales quotas).
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex operational problems
- Positive, high-energy attitude, independent, and takes ownership of all tasks from start to finish. Acute attention to detail
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects
- Strong ability to deliver and facilitate knowledge transfer, both in-person and virtually, across a diverse and distributed team
- Critical thinking skills to translate sometimes ambiguous business needs into effective customer communications and solutions
- Data-driven with a commitment to process improvement. Passion for process and experience scaling processes with an aptitude for working with data, e.g. Salesforce Reports and Dashboards, Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets experience
- Demonstrated professional writing and communication skills for both customer and executive audiences
- Consistently operate in an attitude of partnership and collaboration. Develop strong relationships in all organizations and promote Showpad’s core values
What You Can Expect From Showpad
Our culture is centered on our values: be humble, take ownership, be passionate, be transparent, keep it simple and grow together. Global collaboration is in our DNA and we're committed to immersing ourselves in a truly diverse environment where differences are not only welcomed, but valued.