SENIOR STAFF ACCOUNTANT II COST / DECISION SUPPORT at Caterpillar
Caterpillar's Product Support & Logistics Division is seeking a Senior Staff Accountant. In a Senior Staff Accounting position, you will provide expertise on complex business, financial or managerial issues within a business unit or corporate environment. You will have the opportunity to become one of our future business leaders. You will be positioned to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as high levels of leadership and initiative.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide Business Analysis Support for the Undercarriage Component Product Group
- Key elements of the business analysis role include but are not limited to
- Services growth (OIA) portfolio management
- Worldwide new product introduction analysis for both prime product driven and aftermarket driven projects
- Component sourcing analysis
- Capital investment analysis
- Product costing
- Product group and/or operational strategy development & execution
- Estimating various forecast and budget scenarios as needed based on changing business conditions
- Presentation and explanation of results to management
- 4-year degree in preferably in accounting
- 6+ years of accounting experience
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Professional Certification (Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or equivalent)
- MBA or Masters Degree in Accounting (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated success and progression in previously held accounting roles
- Demonstrate initiative, leadership, good judgment and accountability
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and have a comprehensive knowledge of Caterpillar businesses, products, suppliers and customers
- Advanced analytical skills
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.Caterpillar.com/Careers.
Employee benefit details
Our goal at Caterpillar is for you to have a rewarding career. Our teams are critical to the success of our customers who build a better world.
Here you earn more than just an hourly wage, because we value your performance, we offer a total rewards package that provides day one benefits (medical, dental, vision, RX, and 401K) along with the potential of a monthly bonus.
Additional benefits include paid vacation days and paid holidays (prorated based upon hire date).
Please frequently check the email associated with your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method. If you wish to know the status of your application – please use the candidate log-in on our career website as it will reflect any updates to your status.
Relocation is available for this position.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.