Senior Tax Analyst at Relativity
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As a Senior Tax Analyst, you will coordinate the accurate filing of Relativity's Income Tax, Sales & Use Tax, and other Business Tax filings. You will oversee tax compliance, monitoring of regulatory requirements, and other tax projects, as assigned. The Senior Tax Analyst works under general direction of the Tax Manager.
Your Role in Action
- Coordinate with internal departments and external service providers to ensure Relativity's US and non-US Income Tax returns are filed
- Help with the review and filing of the sales & use tax returns
- Maintain sales tax system and coordinate with our counterparties to uphold accuracy of system set-ups
- Perform evaluation for nexus triggers of state income or sales tax
- Help with several business tax returns and state tax registrations
- Develop relationships throughout the finance organization to increase understanding of the business and promote collaboration
- Prepare ad hoc tax analyses and assist with other special projects
- 3-5+years relevant experience
- Experience with Partnership & Corporate Income Tax required
- In-depth understanding of Federal, State, and Local tax regulations
- Project management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (or working towards certification)
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can't wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.