We are looking for a Senior Technical Accounting Manager that will provide consultative support to the organization on issues related to accounting and financial reporting. In partnership with Chief Accounting Officer, Controller and Manager of SEC reporting, this person will work closely in support of others within and outside of the Finance department to provide technical accounting support, answer questions on the application of U.S. GAAP and general accounting matters.
- Assist in technical accounting matters to support the organization, including conducting and documenting research of non-routine M&A and other accounting transactions to conclude on the appropriate application of U.S. GAAP
- Monitor FASB and SEC activities to assist in identifying any potential impact of new pronouncements and prepare technical accounting standard updates on a quarterly basis
- Assist in drafting footnotes and other required disclosures for our quarterly and annual filings with the SEC, as needed
- Maintain / update summary listing of accounting issues, summarize key issues and exposure items
- Assist in ongoing policy documentation and education for the teams around the world
- Works on special assignments and ad-hoc reporting as the need arises
- Works closely in support of others within and outside of the Finance department to provide technical accounting support, answer questions on the application of U.S. GAAP and general accounting matters
- Work closely and effectively with internal and external auditors, including facilitating and coordinating requests for our integrated financial statement audit
- Bachelors in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant ( CPA)
- Five or more years of Big 4 public accounting
- Experience with SEC filings with exposure to SEC rules and regulations
- Experience with researching and accounting for non-routine, complex accounting concepts
- Strong familiarity of accounting principles
- Affinity for process documentation
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, documentation, and critical thinking skills are essential.
- Proactive professional with excellent problem-solving capabilities and detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, time management and prioritization skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. . We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans. For more information please visit our Privacy Center