Global Shared Services – Administrator I
Job Level: Administrator I
“This is truly the most exciting time to be a part of this business” – Todd Cello, EVP Chief Financial Officer
What we’ll bring:
- Global Shared Services provides global business services to TransUnion in the areas of billing, payroll, finance, accounting, procurement and real estate.
- Operating as a business within a business, the GSS team manages a network of internal and external service providers.
- Focus on process improvement, efficiency, automation and customer service.
- GSS has played and continues to play a significant role in TransUnion’s drive for operational excellence.
What you'll bring:
- Working closely with the sales and operations team, you will enter and maintain pricing structures, customer data, and sales information, in the billing system.
- Assist with system automation, testing and supporting acquisition integration.
- Investigate billing issues as they arise and drive them to resolution to ensure we provide accurate and timely billing.
- Work collaboratively with staff, training them on the use and approach to billing using our systems, and provide alternate solutions to help them bill their customers in accordance to company policies.
What we'd love to see:
- 3-5 years of data entry experience, preferably in a billing function.
- Experience interpreting contracts and translating them into billing requirements.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word. Database Management System & Salesforce is a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree in Business or college level accounting courses is preferred.
Impact you’ll make:
We aim high – and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are:
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world, we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We’re on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.