Shared Services Administrator I at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 3-5 years of data entry experience, preferably in a billing function.
- Experience interpreting contracts and translating them into billing requirements.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Experience using database management systems (specifically Salesforce).
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
We'd Love to See
- Associates degree in Business or college level accounting courses is preferred.
Impact You'll Make:
- Work closely with the sales and operations team to enter and maintain pricing structures, customer data, and sales information, in the billing system.
- Assist with system automation, testing and supporting acquisition integration.
- Investigate billing issues as they arise and drive them to resolution to ensure we provide accurate and timely billing.
- Work collaboratively with staff, training them on the use and approach to billing using our systems, and provide alternate solutions to help them bill their customers in accordance to company policies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.