Software Enterprise Finance Manager
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewThis is an exciting opportunity with high visibility in the Software Finance department. The mission of the Software finance department is to deliver value to the Software operations by providing financial support through timely, data-driven analysis, effective resource planning and management of business performance to help our business partners execute on their strategic and operational imperatives which contributes to a strong financial performance. As Motorola Solutions accelerates innovation through software, the finance organization has a unique opportunity to support the new Software Enterprise business unit.
This role supports our global Software Enterprise Business in planning, forecasting, and tracking budget and capital expenditures.
In this role you will be a finance business partner supporting the Software leadership team in:
- Developing forecasts, business cases, and long-range plans for investments across engineering, sales, product management, business operations, and other general expenses
- Owning the consolidation and reporting of budgets and capital spend across various lines of business, working closely with business leaders to understand levers for managing OE
- Driving tight expense management and forecasting accuracy through analytics, variance investigation, department ownership, and creating visibility for leaders to derive actionable insights
- Distributing financial dashboards and reporting of key performance metrics using accurate and quality data
- Working closely with various finance controllers and centralized functions to properly capture forecast changes, allocations, and various transactions
- Owning the budget planning, revision, and CV cycles in accordance with the corporate FP&A calendar, as well as various closing activities in accordance with the accounting calendar.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- 5+ years of experience working in Finance / Accounting / FP&A role.
Travel RequirementsUnder 10%
Referral Payment PlanNo
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.