Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 500,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
Avant is looking for a Senior Analyst to join its Financial Planning & Analysis Team in Chicago. Avant’s FP&A Team serves as a key strategic partner to our business, enabling actionable reporting to drive financial performance, building processes for cost management, and establishing data/reporting workflows. The Senior Analyst will have significant leadership exposure, immediate business exposure, and direct impact on the FP&A team’s next phase of growth.
What you will do at Avant:
- Establish FP&A best practices for a growing function
- Continually increase understanding of Avant’s financial and operational data
- Support FP&A and internal customers by managing key people and data processes
- Achieve SME-level knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite, and Anaplan
- Mentor more junior members of the FP&A team and broader Finance function
- Analyze financial and operational outputs, understand underlying processes driving results, and implement projects to improve future performance
What you might own at Avant:
- Complex financial models related to Plan, Loss Forecasting, Unit Economics
- Core FP&A deliverables for over $100M of SG&A Expense
- Driving strategic financial performance of 500+ vendors with 50+ vendor owners
- Managing foundational components of Executive reporting
- Executing recurring weekly, monthly, and quarterly FP&A deliverables
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- BA/BS Degree
- 3-4+ years of FP&A experience in a complex industry, financial services preferred
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and desire to grow in many capacities
- Excel and Anaplan experience preferred
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.