At Kalderos, it is our mission to redefine how the business of healthcare performs by providing clarity to the current disjointed drug discount management system. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us as we fulfill that mission together.
Kalderos is looking for an experienced Sr. Finance Associate that enjoys solving complex technical problems. This is a great opportunity to work in a collaborative and dynamic company.
The ideal candidate is passionate about finance, loves contributing in a team environment, desires to continually grow their skills and is driven to produce high quality solutions.
- 401K plan
- Healthcare Benefits
- Training Allowance Fund
- Flexible Schedule
- Working for a startup with a collaborative and positive culture
- A Fair PTO system that allows for a healthy work life balance
- Opportunity to enjoy the startup life
- Cross functional training opportunities
- Guidance from a transparent leadership team
- Celebration and education stipend
- Assist in the preparation and execution of the budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning process.
- Manage special projects and prepare presentations for senior management, BoD and investors.
- Actively participate in the month-end close process, assisting as needed and preparing financial reports, reconciliations and analysis.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and assist in driving financial reporting process improvements.
- Provide financial analysis support for key capital projects.
- Utilize complex financial models to provide insight on business, cash forecasting, and provide input on areas of need for the organization.
- Maintain and develop new forecasting models designed to enhance reporting capabilities and alignment with demand forecasts for reviewing business results.
- Work closely with operations to support other initiatives in the business such as pricing, reporting, strategic analytics to promote healthy margins and identify opportunities for improvement in the organization.
- Strong skill set in the full MS Office Suite
- Impressive administrative, organizational, and client service skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or similar related field with 3+ years of experience
- You are comfortable working at a company that celebrates failure, and rewards success.
- Your team loves working with you. Your colleagues love working with you. Your manager cannot understand how they ever lived without you.
- You can set operational targets and coordinate a cross-functional effort to achieve those targets.
- You motivate others. You communicate clearly. You inspire your coworkers.
- You identify problems and are decisive about communicating the problem with the larger team,ensuring the problems are corrected early.
- You cannot stand political games between departments and do not want to work for a companywhere inside politics drive actions rather than what’s best for the customer.
- You are a collaborative, hardworking, problem solver, who leads by example.
- You are way above average, and only want to work at a place that is nowhere near average.
- You understand that you would not be successful without the team, and you are grateful to your team members who participated in the company and your success.
- You understand that continuous self-improvement is part of life, and you are willing to accept areas where you could be better.
- You are willing to put in the work to improve yourself and those around you
Kalderos is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description