Sr. Financial Analyst - Finance & Accounting Transformation at McDonald's Technology
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. As the global leader in the food service industry, we have a legacy of innovation and hard work that continues to drive us. Today, we are growing with velocity and are focused on modernizing our experiences, not to make a different McDonald’s, but to build a better McDonald’s.
We are moving fast and are adding to our best-in-class team. Joining McDonald's means thinking big every day and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world. We are customer obsessed, committed to being leaders, and believe we are better when we work together. Over the last couple years, we’ve launched home delivery, modernized our restaurant experience through digital enhancements and have so much more to come.
We are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for people, our industry and the planet. From ambitious recycling initiatives and balanced sourcing efforts to our partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities, we are constantly improving. We see every single day as a chance to have a genuine impact on our customers, our people and our partners.
Our new, state-of-the-art headquarters is located in the booming West Loop area in the heart of downtown Chicago. It's set up to be a global hub that cultivates innovation. Take a class at Hamburger University, sample future menu items in our Test Kitchen, and utilize the latest technology to communicate with your team around the globe! Our office helps us connect with each other like never before. Participate in monthly organized events, enjoy massive outdoor spaces, an 8000 square foot gym, and an onsite McDonald's serving international favorites.Job Description
The Finance Transformation team currently has an excellent opportunity for an individual interested in a position that offers a detailed perspective on McDonald’s real estate & franchisee accounting processes. Over the next 24 months, the role will focus on the financial implementation of a global lease accounting system.
- Provide consultancy and act as an SME on the leasing system integration in TRIRIGA, the global system solution for lease accounting.
- Perform testing as well as create test strategy and test plan documents for lease system integration.
- Provide feedback to the development teams related to system requirements and testing results.
- Assist in developing change strategy transition plans, including developing training and assess readiness for go-live.
- Work with the markets and strategic partners to produce management information, including dashboards and KPI reports, to illustrate leasing portfolios to support senior decision making.
Key customers include:
- Market Finance teams
- Asset Management
- Corporate Controller Group
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 4+ years of experience with strong data analytics
- Ability to work effectively independently and with teams
- Strong analytical abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and creativity in finding efficiencies
- Flexibility for a changing environment
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact [email protected]
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.