SR FINANCIAL ANALYST- SALON
General Summary & Scope
Serve as a key finance partner and provide thought leadership to the Services team to develop business insights that drive accountability and financial results.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- Improve existing processes and develop new processes to drive the Services business.
- Support P&L review process and enhance monthly forecast process and annual Budget process for the Services business.
Budget, forecast & analyze Services payroll and overhead expenses.
- Identify cost savings opportunities through partnership with Operations and various cross-functional teams.
- Prepare, improve, and create business critical reporting while providing timely and accurate insights on Key Performance Indicators.
- Heavy ad-hoc and recurring time-sensitive analysis.
- Assist Operations and Finance with various projects.
- Create & prepare analyses and presentations for Board of Directors & various other leadership meetings.
- Prepare and analyze ROI for Services initiatives.
- Undergraduate degree (Accounting/Finance/Economics), 5-8 years of financial analysis experience
- Sevices or Retail industry preferred.
- Experience managing a P&L and maintaining an accurate forecast.
- Highly analytical with strong technical skills.
- Extremely strong skillset in Excel and statistical modeling.
- Strong problem analysis skills to assess, research, interpret and analyze complicated data.
- Powerpoint experience with proven ability to effectively present to senior leaders and multiple audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Effectively prioritize and manage multiple issues and/or assignments - with time sensitive deadlines.
- Intellectual curiosity and out of the box thinking to deliver strong results.
- Experience with labor & commissioning workforce a bonus.
- Access experience a plus.