Sr. Financial Analyst at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
The Senior Financial Analyst will be the financial partner of one or more business leaders within Rightpoint. The person in this role will be responsible for interpreting Rightpoint's company data, presenting critical insights to stakeholders across the company, and recommending courses of action. This is a highly collaborative role and will require the ability to build strong relationships with business leaders and other stakeholders. Furthermore, this role will also identify new ways to extract insights from Rightpoint's data, partnering closely with the IT and FP&A teams to bring those ideas to life. This role will require the ability to analyze data, critically think through ambiguous business problems, effectively communicate conclusions, and develop a trustworthy reputation within Rightpoint.
What You'll Be Doing and the Impact You'll Make:
- Partner with business leaders across Rightpoint to ensure they are making informed decisions that help Rightpoint drive revenue and profitability growth
- Provide advice to business unit leaders regarding financial topics, such as pricing, discounting, and spending
- Analyze business data and model output to assess company performance/standards, identify key metrics, and unearth potential opportunity areas
- Serve as the subject matter expert regarding the financial health of one or more regions and/or business units within Rightpoint, providing business updates to senior management
- Coordinate recurring financial processes within one or more regions and/or business units, such as budgeting and reforecasting
- Partner with technical team members to develop or improve upon the ways data is presented within Rightpoint
What we'd love to see:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or a related field required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a financial analysis or similar roles – preferably in professional services, agency services or technology services industries
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships with business partners/leaders
- Experience interpreting data and the output of complex financial models
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability and results-driven behavior
- Demonstrated computer and/or technical skills; experience using Microsoft Power BI, Anaplan, or related tools desired
- Demonstrated ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- (Pre-Pandemic) Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.