Sr. Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst at Farmer's Fridge
Farmer’s Fridge was founded in Chicago in 2013 with the mission of making wholesome, delicious food easily accessible, so people can live a little happier and healthier. Our network of 300+ software-enabled smart Fridges vend handcrafted salads, grain bowls, sandwiches, and more. We are striving to change the food system from the ground up – one Fridge at a time.
At our core, we are a team that cares – about the business, the impact our product makes, and about each other. We are data-driven, innovative, and quick to move on a good idea. Transparency and collaboration are key to our process, as Farmer’s Fridge is a fast-paced work environment where things are always evolving. We’re proud to have a tight-knit team where people bring their A game every day.
Various team and company social events and town halls keep us connected to each other as well as aligned and focused on our short and long term goals. We’re opening Fridges weekly across the country and are looking for people with passion, ingenuity, and moxie to join our team and help us fulfill our mission of making healthy food as accessible as a candy bar!
Farmer's Fridge is looking for a Sr. Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst .You will be responsible for advanced financial analysis in support of operational decision making and planning. The Sr. Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst will work cross functionally to analyze strategic initiatives, growth opportunities, and process optimization.
As the Sr. Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst will...
- Model business activities that support the continuous alignment of our key growth ingredients of distribution points, customers and production volume
- Partner closely with company leadership and stakeholders on providing financial support to help drive decisions and ensuring those decisions are financially informed and in-line with the broader company strategy and financial plan
- Support the planning and budgeting process by forecasting based on past performance and future expectations, drawing insights and communicating results against original expectations
- Develop and maintain reporting and KPI processes that continuously deliver insights on performance to management and internal stakeholders
- Communicate and present analysis in a clear and concise manner. Write up and visualize the key takeaways or findings in a non-financial voice for understanding across the organization.
- Build dynamic and clear models to assist other departments with strategic decision making
- Pose insightful questions to peers in other departments to understand the full scope of the proposed initiative
- Communicate results of analysis concisely in “non-financial” language
- Assist with the planning and budgeting process by analyzing and modelling expenses
- Build and maintain month end reporting, weekly KPIs, and budget to actual reporting
What were hoping to see in your background...
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent years of experience) required
- 4+ years in Corporate finance, strategy, or investment banking preferred
- Intermediate or Advanced knowledge of MS Excel/Google Sheets (VLOOKUPS, Index Matching, some formulas, etc)
- 1+ years experience with a BI or Data Visualization tool (Tableau, Sisense, etc)
- Intermediate or Advance knowledge of PowerPoint is a plus
Benefits at Farmer's Fridge:
Happier Weekdays - Walking into the office should fill you with joy, not dread. We're a fun and passionate group, and we don't take ourselves too seriously. Bring your unique self to work, dress comfortably, and always feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. We encourage curiosity and inquiry; there's no hierarchy here when we're all swapping ideas around the cold brew tap.
Never run on empty - Daily Farmer's Fridge meal, Monday bagels, draft cold brew, office snacks, and Friday happy hours are just some of the offerings to make sure you aren't distracted by a growling stomach.
Take a break - Check out what new products Chef is testing in the R&D kitchen, challenge a coworker to a game of Fridgeopology, rally a spontaneous happy hour at Goose Island down the street, start a heated debate on the best M&M flavor with a poll in Slack, or jump in on a team kickball game!
Innovate & Elevate - We're all teachers and learners. You'll grow, and help grow the company through cross-functional collaboration, open access to leadership, and regular business updates. You have a direct impact on the bottom line. Own it. Literally - with company equity you have the opportunity to share directly in our success. You can also participate in our 401(k) plan that includes a company match with immediate vesting.
Farmer’s Fridge is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below: https://www.farmersfridge.com/careerdisclosures