Sr Manager, Billing Process and Transformation at Ensono
You will join Ensono as Sr.Manager, Billing Process and Transformation. As a global company with revenue exceeding $600 Million it is very important for the billing process to be run very efficiently, maintain strong controls and tracking mechanisms on revenue, billing tools and change order management across our operations based out of the US, UK, and Germany. You will be responsible for the monthly billing process deliverables, evaluating current billing systems and usage data sources, system flows, dependencies on billing requirements, driving projects to enhance or replace systems/tools/workflows to reducing and stopping revenue leakage. You will work with diverse global teams across finance, operations, delivery and client relationship managers to implement best practices and control procedures. You will report to the Vice President, Finance.
· You will be responsible to ensure timely completion of monthly invoicing and providing necessary invoicing backup data to clients.
· You will be responsible to manage receivables, collections and the DSO target for the company.
· You will participate in resolving billing disputes with clients.
· You will work closely with revenue assurance team to implement their findings.
· You will lead transformation projects on existing billing workflows, usage data sources, tools, systems and client requirements.
· You will also lead the execution of a strategy to make system improvements to enhance automated billing and invoicing that eliminates revenue leakage.
· As part of your responsibilities, you will meet with Operations heads, Client success teams, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve issues.
· You will work closely with project managers, solution architects and technical tower leads in the execution of projects to drive the overall billing system automation and transformation.
· You will provide expertise on identifying revenue gaps, highlight optimization opportunities and learnings with the service delivery leaders, solution architects, sales and finance leaders.
· You will review progress of the billing systems transformation to ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
· You will keep key executive stakeholders informed on the progress of these initiatives and projects through written and oral communication, meetings and reports and by reporting exceptional circumstances immediately.
· Experience with ERP and CRM systems and inter-connections with billing.
· Deep familiarity with usage billing.
· Prior experience in running and implementing billing systems transformation is preferred.
· Extensive knowledge of services contracts and associated commercial product structures. Specific focus on datacenter offerings and related managed services contracts is preferred.
· An able manager of teams, ability to set goals and review them on a periodic basis, and provide direction to the team as needed.
· Analytical ability, able to demonstrate being seen as detail orientated.
· Inter-personal and communication skills, able to demonstrate a history of taking initiative and engaging with executive stakeholders.
· Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment, able to demonstrate an ability to manage multiple work streams in a high-paced, performance driven environment
The associate will need to have relevant experience working in areas of billing and systems implementation.
Education: Master’s Degree, preferably in Finance or Engineering