Sr Manager - Indirect Tax
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Experience with Microsoft products including Excel and Word, Vertex Q and O Series
- Ability to communicate effectively and promptly with TransUnion internal and external customers, time management, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Previous experience managing an indirect tax function along with a strong technical background in indirect taxes
- Previous experience working with outsourced service providers
- Undergraduate degree
We’d Love to See:
- Experience writing process documentation, the ability to easily learn new skills and/or systems
- Experience implementing Vertex O series
- Experience developing and documenting new processes.
- 10 – 15 years of related experience
Impact You'll Make:
- In the first 90 days – learn all the processes associated with the indirect tax function and build relationships with various internal customers and supporting teams.
- Beyond 90 days –Identify process gaps, identify financial exposures, implement process improvements, and manage taxing jurisdiction audits.
- Must be a problem solver able to work independently.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.