We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 US law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among the customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond. We don’t believe in ‘ideal’ candidates, so if you see a job that sparks your interest, go for it. Wherever you’re from, however you identify, and whatever experience you have, you can belong at Relativity.
The Sr. Manager of Pricing will lead and define Relativity's global pricing and packaging strategy. The Sr. Manager of Pricing will be responsible for pricing strategy for all Relativity core products, in addition to beyond e-discovery products. This person will work closely with the product marketing teams, the executive team and other key stakeholders to create and implement pricing programs to drive customer acquisition, growth and retention.
- Own and lead the pricing and packaging strategy across all Relativity products and segments
- Lead the pricing team to create, structure and execute on pricing strategies and initiatives to drive customer acquisition, retention and growth
- Drive collaboration and communication with senior leadership and executives to deliver cross-functional alignment on pricing strategies
- Intimately understand the Relativity customer needs and use information to drive pricing strategies
- Provide guidance on pricing best practices and effective implementation of pricing solutions
- Deliver training for sales, marketing and other customer-facing groups, as necessary
- Collaborate with marketing teams to create customer facing content as related to pricing strategies, changes, or initiatives
- Understanding of the e-Discovery industry
- Experience in strategy consulting
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively cross-functionally and with executive leadership
- 5+ years in a product marketing or pricing role at a SaaS company
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience managing people
- Strong analytical and communication skills
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.