Sr. Manager, Revenue Operations
Skills Necessary to Be Successful
- 2-4 years of experience in working with Salesforce (required), Zendesk, Salesloft, LinkedIn Navigator, Excel etc.
- Experience successfully working cross-functionally to ensure the sales organization's efficiency and success
- The ability to have ownership of and lead a sales data strategy. Know what data needs to be collected, in what cadence and in what manner to be effective and measure sales productivity
- SQL skills a plus; Ability to manage Salesforce workflows, dashboards and processes
- The ability to develop, lead & report on key revenue and sales pipeline metrics
- Possesses business acumen, strong analytics, troubleshooting, problem-solving, communication, and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and provide practical business insights from complex data sets
- Energy, creativity and open mindedness are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead
- Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches
- Experience building and implementing streamlined processes
- Ability to work with senior leaders and clearly articulate both a plan forward but also highlight the hurdles preventing us from getting there.
- Provide documentation and training on workflows, system updates and ongoing developments of the CRM system to the various stakeholders including Sales, Customer Success and Finance.
- Creative thinker who approaches data and analytics to get measurable results without compromising on company values
- Enthusiastic, positive, inspiring and empathetic
- Able to efficiently focus and motivate a team to ensure the highest quality interactions with our customers and the most positive impact toward meeting company goals
- Has the courage to test, refine and implement new ideas
- Customer-focused and commitment to quality service (internally and externally)
- Motivated team player with desire to grow a successful company and develop staff
- Excellent group presentation and interpersonal skills, with an ability to write and speak succinct
- Bachelors degree required, masters in analytics preferred