Sr. Risk Operations Investigator (Compliance Operations) at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
As a company that underwrites and services loans, we work diligently to detect and prevent fraud, and we're looking for curious and driven professionals to join our team! Our Risk Operations Investigator will play a meaningful role in identifying incoming fraud attacks, providing insight on fraud trends, and handling inquiries relating to our fraud decisioning systems.
What You'll Do
- Monitor and review accounts flagged by CIP, BSA,/AML, OFAC screening
- Assist our originating bank partners with generating and filing OCC/SAR reports
- Work closely with our BSA officer to stay up to date on current industry standards and regulatory requirements
- Identify areas of improvement in our Compliance procedures, tooling, and policies
What We Look For
- 3-4 years of relevant job experience
- Working knowledge of BSA, OFAC, KYC guidelines and regulations
- A keen eye for detecting suspicious transactions and user behavior
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.