Staff Accountant at UPshow
UPshow is a rapidly growing SaaS company providing innovative solutions to the Hospitality, Health Care and Fitness industries. Company growth has averaged 70% over the last several years. UPshow completed a $14M cash raise in the second half of 2020.
UPshow is the leading innovator in digital signage for businesses. UPshow increases customer engagement with interactive TV and mobile software, creating a unique in-venue network to advertise to and entertain customers. We offer a three-in-one platform that provides: entertainment options, engagement solutions, and a management suite to measure results. By using these tools, businesses can increase revenue; influence customer and employee behavior; become more efficient. Our clients range from healthcare providers to restaurant groups, to nationwide gyms — all looking to reach their customers with the right messages at the right time. Founded in 2015, UPshow now reaches audiences in thousands of businesses around the world. Learn more at upshow.tv
About the Role:
UPshow is seeking a Staff Accountant to assist with billing and collection support, day-to-day accounting duties, and financial reporting tasks. This role will report to the Vice President of Finance and will have exposure to all aspects of the business with strong career advancement opportunities. If you are someone who wants to grow, learn, and is not afraid of a challenge, we would love to talk to you!
- Oversee AR processes, including customer billing and invoicing, identifying and attempting collection of delinquent accounts, resolving account discrepancies, and facilitating all customer billing inquiries
- Assist with AP processes, including tracking and paying vendor invoices, and resolving account discrepancies
- Perform monthly commission calculation and communicate commission owed to reps
- Assist with general finance related activities including daily treasury activities
- Perform general ledger transactions; analyzing, understanding and reconciling balance sheet accounts in conjunction with period end procedures
- Ad hoc projects as directed by the Vice President of Finance
- Basic Knowledge of Accounting – You love when debits and credits balance.
- Analytical Mindset – You are detail-oriented, organized and have strong financial and analytical capabilities.
- Builder’s Mentality – You will enter the company during a period of rapid growth. Everyone at the company is expected to lead and make a meaningful impact.
- Interpersonal Skills – Excellent internal/external communication skills are required, as this person will be collaborating with colleagues across multiple functions and interacting with customers and vendors on a regular basis.
- Adaptability – You are energized and excited by working in a fast-paced environment and can effectively manage the priorities of the role as changes occur.
What we require from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent field
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Experience with Quickbooks or other relevant accounting software is a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Compensation + Bonus opportunities
- Stock Options
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance
- Professional Development Programs
- Access to senior management and mentoring opportunities
- Employee Recognition Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- 401k Match
- Pre-tax Transportation
- Summer Fridays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work from Anywhere policy, to respond to an ever-changing work climate
- Virtual Social Events including Team Wins and Highlights from the Month, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, and Happy Hours
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives UPshow forward. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.
UPshow is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.