Bringg helps retailers and logistics companies scale up and optimize their operations with an innovative, data-led delivery and fulfillment cloud platform. Using Bringg, retailers and logistics providers can rapidly enable innovative delivery and fulfillment models that maximize the customer experience, optimize logistics operations and scale business channels for growth. Some of the world’s best-known brands in more than 50 countries use Bringg’s platform to deliver the perfect last mile experience at peak efficiency across multiple delivery models.
Bringg’s Staff Accountant will be responsible for the processing, recording, updating, and reconciling of fiscal information in compliance with US GAAP. You will have the opportunity to lead all billing and collections efforts, and partner with our accounting and finance leadership team to drive process improvement throughout the accounting function.
- Perform monthly account reconciliations, including but not limited to cash, fixed assets, prepaids, benefits, along with other balance sheet accounts and resolve discrepancies to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Generate monthly billing for customers
- Track collections communications in a consistent, organized, and reliable manner
- Perform other related duties as directed and Controller as needed
- Process and record AP transactions and ensure that all invoices are properly classified, and paid accurately & efficiently
- 1-2 years of experience with financial systems, budgets, financial reporting, financial data analysis and auditing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or similar field
- Extremely high level of written and verbal communication skills
- NetSuite experience – highly advantageous
- Strong background in Microsoft Office – Highly proficient in Excel
- Experience excelling within fast-paced, high-energy environments