Staff Accountant at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science is currently seeking a Staff Accountant to join our Finance team. The Staff Accountant role will report to the Accounting Manager and will be part of a team of seven core accounting team members. The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of general accounting and problem-solving skills. This position will have frequent interactions with cross-functional teams within the organization; including FP&A, Billing & Collections and IT.
What you’ll do:
- Key member and contributor to the monthly close of the GL
- Reconcile key GL accounts monthly
- Assist with annual financial statement audits
- Assist with various ad-hoc projects
- Assist in compiling data needed for covenant calculations
- Assist in implementing scalable processes to improve efficiency
- Provide detailed analyses and explanations for variances in account
Who you are and what you have:
- 1-2 yrs experience preferred in public or private accounting (CPA License a plus, but not required)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related business field
- Strong interpersonal skills with others
- Ability to identify potential issues, resolve if possible and escalate as needed
- Proficient with ERP systems, including Microsoft office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks with guidance
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional with an understanding of accounting systems and a solid understanding of US GAA.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.