Staff Accountant at Lucky Lincoln Gaming, LLC
Lucky Lincoln Gaming, LLC is a licensed Terminal Operator by the State of Illinois to purchase and operate slot machines under the Illinois Video Gaming Act. We currently operate in around 150 locations and have a team of 35 full-time and 15 part-time employees. We have been experiencing a very rapid growth and look forward to expanding and branching out into other markets over the coming years. You can read more about the company by viewing our website at www.luckylincolngaming.com. The company is very young and energetic, where the team members are willing to put in extra hours to continue the success and growth of the company.
This is an outstanding leadership opportunity with room for vertical growth and the chance to help shape the company and its future enterprises.
· Financially robust organization
· Flex hours to accommodate employees
· Laid back dress code and friendly environment
· Inclusive and supportive culture
Requirements for the Staff Accountant:
· Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, mathematics, or actuarial sciences
· 2+ years of accounting experience
· Advanced Excel Skills
· Ability to think critically and handle sensitive information
· Ability to manage their time; as a startup we often deal with competing needs and tight deadlines
· Desire to take on the extra tasks and work the extra hours that go into growing a startup and growing your own career
Preferred Skills / Not Required
· Audit experience, Big Four a plus
· Familiarity with QuickBooks
· CPA or CMA (or candidate who has passed at least part one)
· Accounts Payable Management
· Assist controller with variety of accounting related duties.
· Entry of vendor invoices into accounting system and maintain accounts payable.
· Cash reporting.
· Consistently maintain, update, and perform month-end closing functions per a prescribed checklist.
· Balance sheet reconciliations.
· P & L Variance Analysis.
· Other accounting daily postings as required, including but not limited to posting of loan payments.
· Help prepare monthly bank compliance
What Lucky Lincoln Gaming, LLC offers its Employees?
Currently, we're in a great environment with loft offices but we're growing out of our space. We have a new building that will be ready to move in this March or April, 4 blocks from the Blue Line Stop at Irving in Chicago; with the atmosphere of a high-tech environment. Room to play and room to work hard and grow. We're excited about our future and we want someone that is excited about becoming part of our future.
Competitive compensation based upon qualifications and experience.
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Life, Vision)
- Paid Vacation Time
- 401(k) plan with matching