Strategic Finance Lead (Sales) at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We're looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our Strategic Finance team. The group is responsible for informing company strategy, owning planning and budgeting, and performing financial analyses throughout the company. You will have a unique opportunity to work cross-functionally and use quantitative insights to drive better decision-making across the whole organization.
What you'll do
- Serve as Finance Business Partner for Sales, Client Success and Revenue Operations teams
- Own monthly commissions process
- Work directly with the SVP of Sales, SVP of Client Success and Sr. Director of Rev Ops to support strategic decision making through financial modeling and analysis
- Collaborate with FP&A team members to drive company wide strategic projects and process improvements
What we look for
- 5+ years of experience working in FP&A in a high growth environment
- Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent proficiency in financial modeling and Excel (you should be prepared for a case study)
- Comfort and familiarity with a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Comfort with SQL, Python, R, or other technical languages a plus
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.