Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We're looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our Strategic Finance team. The group is responsible for informing company strategy, owning planning and budgeting, and performing financial analyses throughout the company. You will have a unique opportunity to work cross-functionally and use quantitative insights to drive better decision-making across the whole organization. What You’ll Do
What We Look For
- Serve as Finance Business Partner for Engineering, Product and Growth Analytics
- Own monthly close process and drive departmental forecasting and reporting
- Work directly with the SVP of Product, Head of Engineering, and VP of Growth Analytics to support strategic decision making through financial modeling and analysis
- Collaborate with FP&A team members to drive company wide strategic projects and process improvements
- 5+ years of experience working in FP&A in a high growth environment
- Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent proficiency in financial modeling and Excel (you should be prepared for a case study)
- Comfort and familiarity with a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Comfort with SQL, Python, R, or other technical languages a plus
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways, not just candidates who check all the boxes.
We’re excited to announce that Affirm is now a remote-first company! This role can be located anywhere in the U.S. Remote based employees may occasionally travel to an Affirm office for meetings or team building events. Our offices in San Francisco, New York City, Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Salt Lake City will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Check out our remote-first approach to learn more about the new ways we work.
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2019 D&I report.
We also believe “It’s On Us” to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.