The Support Analyst General Ledger will research and test the functionality of web-based applications, audit data from various sources, and provide client (internal and external) support by addressing client issues.
- The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Researches and tests functionality of web-based applications
- Performs system maintenance on various applications
- Audits data from various sources
- Assesses the need for customization or enhancements to be reported to development maintenance and other Technical Service departments
Education & Experience:
- College degree preferred
- Prior experience dealing with General Ledger/Financial Concepts
- Prior experience with Payroll, HR or HRIS systems is a strong plus.
- Ability to demonstrate prior ability or an ability and willingness to learn SQL.
In response to COVID-19 & Paylocity’s commitment to keeping our employees safe, our Support Analysts are currently working remotely. Support Analysts will onboard and receive training remotely. In the future, this role will be required to work onsite, as outlined by the department, once local government orders indicate that it is possible in addition to when Paylocity determines it is safe to do so.