At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewThe Tax Department supports the business by providing timely tax advice along with maintaining tax compliance in all jurisdictions in which Motorola Solutions operates.
- Track and correspond with outside service providers engaged to prepare certain tax returns and governmental filings
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations for tax related general ledger accounts as directed.
- Assist with the preparation of basic tax returns and supporting documentation
- Prepare correspondence to taxing authorities as directed.
- Track tax library subscriptions and manage user ID’s
- Manage tax department procurement process
- Assist with the preparation of power point presentations for senior management
- Assist in the monitoring of deadlines to ensure compliance
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED); a higher level of education such as an A.A. or A.S. is desired.
- 1+ years of experience in tax/accounting work or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position
Referral Payment PlanNo
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.