At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
We are seeking a Tax Specialist to join our Tax Treasury Team. The Tax & Compliance department is relied upon by all facets of the organization including sales, new client implementation, client support and finance. The Tax Treasury Team is responsible for Cash Collection and Tax Deposits exceeding $12 billion annually.
- Basic understanding of internal tax department processes
- Familiarity with the entire operating concept of all systems, including Master Tax and Web Pay
- Maintain payment method and frequencies for Daily deposits
- Register clients for state EFT and research any rejections.
- Maintain Master Tax Database with accurate deposit frequency, rates, EINs and form of payment
- Demonstrate knowledge to communicate effectively, internally and externally, regarding tax issues
- Support Company Package validation
- Reschedule NSF and Reorg client payments
- Process Notice and Amendment cash per weekly collection schedule
- Flip pre-paid deposits to pending and process checks based on weekly schedule
- Support Treasury Specialists with various Quarter End functions
- Keep up-to-date on latest developments as they affect tax regulations and policies
- Any additional tasks to support Tax Treasury team
- Minimum one to two years’ experience in Payroll
- Minimum one to two years’ experience in tax or a related field
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office a plus
- Intermediate to above average Excel skills required
- Payroll service bureau experience a plus
- Ability to research and understand payroll tax and out of balance errors
- Experience in a high volume payroll tax department highly desirable
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work successfully in a fast paced environment
- High level of integrity
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.