Tax Systems Analyst at CSC Corptax
The safety and security of CSC Corptax’s current and prospective employees, customers, and the communities we serve are our first priority.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we have transitioned to virtual interviews for the foreseeable future. We look forward to all upcoming video and phone interview conversations with our prospective candidates.
We are always in search of top talent to join the CSC Corptax family. If you are looking for a career change, don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us. We’ll have virtual interactions until we are able to move forward again with in-person interactions.
Do you value rewarding projects, flexibility, access to training and career advancement, and working with great people in a positive culture?
We do too!
Be part of a team that helps drive our software and enables our customers to use our software with confidence. Successful members of our Product Management team should be hardworking and forward-thinking individuals with practical experience in corporate tax accounting. Being part of this team will help you transfer that practical experience into the tax software environment by helping us create and maintain corporate tax software solutions.
This role can sit in any of the following offices: Buffalo Grove, IL; Chicago, IL; Dallas-Fort Worth, TX; Woodland Hills, CA; or telecommute from a remote location.
The Tax Systems Analyst will participate in the software development life cycle including research, documentation, requirements gathering, testing, release management, and serve as a liaison between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met. There will also be continuous on-the-job training, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement to advance your tax and technology skills.
- Gather, document, and prioritize product requirements and drive the product vision
- Develop strategies on how to further improve product offerings
- Provide tax technical expertise in the areas of Federal, State and International income tax
- As needed, perform accounting and/or jurisdictional tax research
- Work closely with customers, Corptax subject matter experts, development, sales, content management, and others to develop product requirements
- As needed, perform or manage tasks associated with product release
- Lead or assist on other projects as needed
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or Masters in Taxation degree preferred
- 5+ years of recent industry or public accounting experience
- Recent experience using Corptax (Equivalent experience using other tax software programs will be considered)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong organization skills and ability to work independently and as a team member
- Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter
- Attention to detail
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Willingness to travel when necessary
- Ability to work extended schedule as required to meet objectives
- Corptax is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
• CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006.
• We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
• Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
• CSC offers excellent benefits, medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending and health savings account. We also offer you 401(k) with employer match and profit sharing, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
• Our global standard for our work environments supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points with wireless access throughout the campus. It’s an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.