Paylocity is a cloud-based software company that creates customized HR solutions for small to mid-sized organizations. Our workplace enhances communication and enables employees to connect, collaborate, and create from anywhere. Our award-winning culture ensures everyone has a voice and feels truly welcome. Join Paylocity as we shape the future of technology and the workplace!
We give our employees what they need to succeed, including great benefits and perks! We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) match, as well as perks that support you, your family, and your finances. And if it's career development you desire, we provide that, too! At Paylocity, people matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
When you feel like you belong, work is no longer work - it's personal. At Paylocity, we believe better employees lead to better companies. Workplaces and cultures that care will build the future, and at Paylocity, we're doing just that. Join us as we change the future and transform your career!
There are jobs and then there are careers. Since 1997, Paylocity has been hiring talented people, giving them big challenges, and providing the right resources to help them succeed. Our award-winning culture ensures all employees feel truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves. While other companies talk about it, we make it happen. Join Paylocity and launch your career!
The Tax Department is relied upon by all facets of the organization including sales, new client implementation, client support and finance. The Tax Filing Service is responsible for Tax Deposits exceeding $40 billion annually and filing 800,000 tax returns. The Tax Compliance Team is primarily responsible for balancing the Payroll system to the Tax System and reconciling variances for new and existing customers. Typically, this role will specialize in either Tax Deposits or Cash Collections. Back up of other roles is a requirement.
- Create, Import and Post Cash Collection Files for Client Tax Liabilities
- Review and remit timely client tax liability payments and payment coupons to appropriate agency
- Reconcile payroll system to tax system and resolve any open issues
- Submit and Confirm ACH Bank Files
- Register new customers with agencies for EFT payments
- Maintain Deposit Frequencies & EINs in Web Pay & MasterTax
- Review and Release Client Credits consistent with internal policies
- Research status of Outstanding Checks for reconciliation
- Respond to client & internal emails and Service Cloud tickets related to related to client payroll tax liabilities
- Process notice & amendment files when internally requested
- Other related responsibilities at the discretion of management
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent industry experience (1-5 years minimum) required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; strong proficiency in Excel (sort function, vlookups, etc.)
- Ability to work alternative shift times 10:30 AM CT-8:00 PM CT (2-3 days/week). Other days within the week are standard business hours, 8:30 AM CT-5:30 PM CT.
- Certified Payroll Professional preferred or progress toward certification desired
- Payroll service bureau experience strongly preferred
- ACH experience strongly preferred
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving ability
- High level of integrity
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.
Paylocity is committed to the full inclusion of all individuals. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected] .
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $49,920 - $54,995/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position offers a full range of benefits outlined here . This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.