Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
What You'll Do
Under the direction of the Controller, the Technical Reporting Manager will develop, prepare, analyze and publish all internal and external financial reports and regulatory filings in accordance with all required accounting principles and practices.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual financial reports including: balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements and supporting information.
- Prepare monthly management reporting and quarterly Board of Directors package and third-party requirements
- Coordinate and lead the company's internal control compliance reporting
- Work with Controller to identify all reporting requirements.
- Coordinate between financial reporting and investor relations departments.
- Assist in completion of annual audit by providing information and explanations to internal and external auditors.
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial statements and other documents for filing with external and internal stakeholders
- Work with the Controller to research accounting issues as requested.
- Participate in special projects and ad hoc requests as directed.
Who We Need
- An undergraduate degree in Accounting is required; an advanced degree is preferred.
- 4-6 years' accounting experience, with at least 2 years SEC reporting
- CPA Required
- Public Accounting experience preferred
- Ability to work closely with senior management
- Commitment to all reporting and audit deadlines
- Intacct software experience preferred