Trading Analyst - International Markets (Third-Shift)
About the Company
Halo Investing is a well-funded, financial technology startup who has the first independent multi-issuer platform focused on an investment product known as Structured Notes. Structured Notes are a pre-defined outcome investment product offering downside protection, previously only available to the ultra-high net worth. Halo is empowering and democratizing access to the product by building technology to analyze, purchase and manage the full lifecycle of the product while building efficiencies for Issuing banks. We have an established business, amazing talent & mentorship, a kick-ass start up environment and we're hiring!
Halo is looking for an energetic, detail-oriented Trading Analyst with a passion for capital markets. This position will be tasked with supporting Halo’s international clients in all aspects of trade operations and technology. Flexibility to work European trading hours is required for this role. An opportunity for international or US trading placement in 12 months.
Halo offers comprehensive medical and dental, Equity options, a flexible PTO policy, and transit benefits.
- Maintain close relationship with Halo executing broker and institutional clients for trade operations and technology needs.
- Manage onboarding process, trade reconciliation, request for quotes and platform quality assurance.
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels within an organization required.
- Ability to effectively explain Halo’s software platform.
- 0-2 years’ experience in market finance in an operational or trading role.
- Excellent cross-cultural interpersonal communication.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, able to multitask, able to work independently as well as a team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Actively seeking Series 7 and 66 (completion required in first 60 days)
- Looking to make an impact in your next role.