DigitalMint is the leading Bitcoin ATM and Teller network, enabling customers to buy cryptocurrency instantly at locations across the United States. Founded in 2014, DigitalMint has been featured on CBS, Coindesk, Forbes, and Fox. Our company is empowering underserved and unbanked consumers to utilize digital currencies as a tool for financial access and inclusion. We’re a passionate startup looking to grow our team with dedicated entrepreneurial-minded people that love a good challenge.
DigitalMint is looking to hire a Treasury Management Associate to become a key member of the operational finance team. This role will be critical in making sure funds flow efficiently and correctly through DigitalMint’s multi-product and multi-bank ecosystem. You will work directly with leadership and have exposure to just about every part of the business.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and direct the work of cash logistics service providers.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in cash logistics and facilitate implementation.
- Maintain strong relationships with armored service providers.
- Audit armored service invoices for correct billing and remedy when needed.
- Monitor various armored vendors’ activity to ensure accurate service.
- Facilitate onboarding new locations with armored providers.
- Implement and maintain KPIs for cash logistics that align with company goals.
- Provide support to other managers within Operations as needed in support of overall Operations goals and objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelors degree in an analytical discipline.
- 3+ years of working experience in banking, accounting, finance, logistics, or operations.
- Experience working in a treasury department or with armored vehicles a plus.
- Experience working with banking relationships and reconciling funds.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to identify cause and effect.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills and time management skills.Confirmed skill set for risk planning and mitigation.
- Intermediate level or higher knowledge and understanding of using Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Experience using project management tools like Gitlab, Github, Asana or Trello is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple high priority tasks and shift priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Strong, professional communications skills both orally and written.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Monthly CTA pre-tax benefit
- Daily lunch subsidy
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible work-from-home and vacation policies
- Exciting culture in the fast-growing cryptocurrency industry
DigitalMint is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.