- Cash management for all global entities. Includes processing wires/ACHs, intercompany settlements, funding and repatriation.
- Work closely with AP and banking partners to ensure funds are accurately transferred in the most cost effective and secure manner.
- Manage bank accounts, portal access and entitlements.
- Management of all current debt facilities. Includes developing a strategy for our use of these facilities, monitoring compliance with covenants, and required reportingLead preparation of weekly cash forecast, provide actual versus forecast cash variance analysis.
- Partner with Director of Capital Markets, FP&A, Procurement, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable to understand potential impacts to both short and long-term cash forecast.
- Identify working capital utilization efficiencies and work with departments/management to implement.
- Areas include various payment strategies such as Tier utilization, ACH conversion, corporate card, virtual card and others.
- Develop department KPIs, provide monthly reporting and analysis to management.
- Ensure compliance with Treasury controls and maintain related documentation including bank account authorization matrix.
- 5+ plus years of treasury experience
- Proven success in project management and implementing process improvements within a treasury function
- Expert Excel skill, strong modeling/forecasting skills
- Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to speak and present information in an effective, clear and concise manner
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional teams, including Accounting, Analytics, Capital Markets, Financial Planning & Analysis, Marketing and Operations
- Excellent time management and organization skills with ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple competing priorities
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics or accounting
- Lending industry experience a plus
- Experience with NetSuite and SmartView/Solution 7 a plus
- CTP preferred
Looking for perks?• 3% 401K employer contribution that is immediately vested• Health benefits? We’ve got you fully covered.• Flexible work schedule with results-based culture• Generous PTO• Annual professional development allowance • Fully stocked kitchen• Casual dress code• Team building events and happy hours• Significant career upside as our business grows