Treasury Specialist I (ACH Operations) at Paylocity
This is an entry level position designed to identify potential threats and risks with existing and prospective clients, as well as support Paylocity’s additional banking processes.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Responsible for processing and uploading daily ACH files, and verifying that all files were successfully transmitted and accepted by each bank.
- Assist with troubleshooting any issues that may arise in the ACH transmission process with the related bank and Paylocity’s development team to ensure effective resolution.
- Interact with personnel from various banking institutions and internal departments to resolve issues in regards to transaction settlements.
- Apply sound decision-making techniques and exhibit necessary follow up with internal and external partners related to ACH files.
- Maintain current knowledge of ACH rules and standard controls.
- Performs daily Processing Audits and necessary follow up actions.
- Adhere to operational controls, including applicable laws, rules and regulations impacting ACH services and policies.
- Respond to client and service requests via emails, calls or cases for various banking inquiries including copies of checks, tracer requests, and stop payments.
- Assist Team Lead with various adhoc projects, risk mitigation tasks, and process improvements.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent banking operations experience (1-3 years).
- Experience handling ACH file transmission a plus.
- Basic understanding of NACHA rules.
- Payroll Service Bureau Experience a plus.
- Basic level experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience supporting high call & email volume of along with other duties.
- Maintain confidential client and bank information in a responsible and secure manner.
- Ability to work daily 10am-8pm CST.
- Ability to work fully remotely from home. #SH