Treasury Specialist I (ACH Returns) at Paylocity
The Treasury Specialist is designed to support the internal Banking Team with procedures involving wire transfers, identifying potential threats and risks with existing and prospective clients, ACH file processing, and any additional banking needs.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Handle high volume of wire transfer transactions accurately and efficiently in a fast pace environment.
- Perform a variety of routine daily tasks related to wire transfers e.g. manual hold/release of wire clients in our payroll system, emailing clients wire instructions, logging wire activity, daily reconciliation of incoming wires, and initiating transfers between accounts as needed.
- Review client accounts for potential fraud, limit exposure, gather information.
- Run credit checks on new/existing clients.
- Responsible for processing and uploading end of day ACH files electronically to all banks once a week, and verifying that all files were successfully transmitted and accepted by each bank.
- Ability to troubleshoot any issues that may arise in the ACH file process with the related bank and Paylocity’s development team to ensure effective resolution.
- Interact with personnel from various banking institutions and internal departments to resolve issues in regards to transaction settlements
- Respond to client and service requests via emails, calls or cases for various banking inquiries including copies of checks, tracer requests, and stop payments.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent back office banking/reconciliation experience (2-4 years)
- Payroll Service Bureau Experience a plus
- Intermediate to advanced level experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience supporting high call & email volume of along with other duties.