At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
Open to entry level graduates and upcoming graduates!
This is an entry-level position designed to support the internal Banking Team with procedures involving wire transfers, identifying potential threats and risks with existing and prospective clients, ACH file processing, and any additional banking needs.
- The below represents the primary responsibilities of the position. Other duties may be assigned, as needed.
- Handle high volume of wire transfer transactions accurately and efficiently in a fast pace environment
- Perform a variety of routine daily tasks related to wire transfers e.g. manual hold/release of wire clients in our payroll system, emailing clients wire instructions, logging wire activity, daily reconciliation of incoming wires, initiating transfers between accounts as needed, etc…
- Review client accounts for potential fraud, limit exposure, gather information.
- Run credit checks on new/existing clients.
- Responsible for processing and uploading end of day ACH files electronically to all banks once a week, and verifying that all files were successfully transmitted and accepted by each bank
- Ability to troubleshoot any issues that may arise in the ACH file process with the related bank and Paylocity’s development team to ensure effective resolution
- Interact with personnel from various banking institutions and internal departments to resolve issues in regards to transaction settlements
- Respond to client and service requests via emails, calls or cases for various banking inquiries including copies of checks, tracer requests, stop payments, etc…
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent back office banking/reconciliation experience (0-2 years)
- Payroll Service Bureau Experience a plus
- Intermediate to advanced level experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience supporting high call & email volume of along with other duties
- Ability to work until 9pm CST 2-3 days/week. Can accommodate flexible schedule.
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.