Vice President Financial Planning & Analysis
Purpose of Position: The Vice President, FP & A is responsible for leading the financial planning and analysis team for FTD Companies, reporting to the CFO. The Vice President, FP&A will lead financial planning and analysis activities for FTD on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis, including leading the annual strategy and planning processes. This role also leads capital expense planning and analysis, and manages ad-hoc analysis at the direction of senior management. The VP, FP&A interfaces frequently with all members of FTD's senior leadership team, and coordinates forecasting and planning activity across all of FTD's operating businesses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong FP&A skills: 1) ability to create accurate forecasts; 2) strong financial modeling skills; 3) ability to coordinate planning and forecasting activities across various dispersed businesses; 4) strong strategic planning skills.
- An excellent leader, able to develop talent on their team, and able to build effective working relationships with GM's of operating businesses, finance leaders across the organization, and senior leadership of FTD.
- Ability to communicate and maintain high standards for compliance and control environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree required
- MBA preferred
- Strong experience with a well-regarded company
- Progressive experience in financial planning and analysis or operating finance or accounting roles with at least 8 years of such experience
- Excellent communication skills